While a student at Vanderbilt, Keith polished his sense of humor through columns in the school paper and DJ-ing at the campus radio station. He went on to work in the Vanderbilt Athletic Department as a sales associate and a sideline reporter on the football team’s radio broadcasts. As a die-hard Vandy fan, it was difficult to bite his tongue and avoid FCC fines, but it was even more difficult to break away and do his own thing.
Since leaving the office world behind, it’s been non-stop for Keith. Starting at his home club Zanies, he’s worked all over the country and now calls New York City home. Along the way, he built a solid career that includes such credits as...
- Late Show with David Letterman
- Featured on Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Last Comic Standing
- Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update (contributing writer)
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (contributing writer)
- Comics Unleashed
- Eight comedy tours for the troops -- Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, and throughout the Middle East
- Fox News Red Eye